7 Reasons to Join PACT
- Network with other Chemistry teachers of the high school, college and university levels;
- Learn about new ideas in chemical education presented at seminars, workshops, conventions and congresses;
- Enhance your impact on chemical education through collaboration with colleagues in developing instructional materials;
- Develop contacts who can help you professionally;
- Participate in national and international programs that enhance the teaching of Chemistry;
- Meet, make friends and exchange ideas with others committed to improving chemical education; and
- Become a better Chemistry/Science teacher!
Who are qualified?
Membership in the Association is open, primarily to all persons teaching Chemistry and/or the allied sciences such as but not limited to Earth Science, Biology, and Physics in the basic, higher and technical-vocational educational institutions duly recognized by the Philippine government.
What type of membership can I apply for?
Associate membership shall be granted to a person who is:
- a new applicant who is engaged in teaching
- a new applicant who is involved in chemistry education but may not be engaged in teaching; or
- a previous member who did not renew for at least three years
Regular membership shall be granted to a person who is actively engaged in teaching, and regularly paying the appropriate membership dues. An applicant can be granted:
- one-year Regular Membership after attending at least one activity as an Associate Member.
- five-year Regular membership after attending at least two activities of the association from the date of his/her membership.
How to join?
- Prepare your employer’s ID. You will upload it in the form.
- Pay/deposit the membership fee:
Bank Name: Security Bank (Savings Account)
Account Name: Philippine Association of Chemistry Teachers – National Chapter (PACT-NATIONAL) Inc.
Account Number: 00000 2629 5925
- New Member, Associate Member (for 1 year): Php 400.00
- Renewal Fee (for 1-year regular member): PhP 400.00*
- Renewal Fee (for 5-year regular member): Php 1,200.00
* shall be paid annually
- Fill up the appropriate online application form.
- Once the application is verified, the membership will be granted upon the approval of the Board. The timeline for approval is 14 working days.
- After the confirmation, the membership certificate and official receipt will be sent through email address that you have provided.
Be UPDATED! Like us on facebook.